Hand Made ceramic appetizers plates - Unique Item
This is a unique hand made item. Manufacturing process takes approximately 3 weeks. Manufactured in Turkey. The same one cannot be manufactured. If you are looking for the second item we can offer a similar product...
Pottery is the craft of making ceramic material into pots or potterywares using mud.Major types of potterywares include earthenware, stoneware and porcelain. The place where such wares are made by a potter is also called a pottery (plural "potteries"). The technical definition of pottery used by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) is "all fired ceramic wares that contain clay when formed, except technical, structural, and refractory products.
Pottery is one of the oldest human inventions, originating before the Neolithic period, with ceramic objects like the Gravettian culture Venus of Dolní Věstonicefigurine discovered in the Czech Republic date back to 29,000–25,000 BC, and pottery vessels that were discovered in Jiangxi, China, which date back to 18,000 BC. Early Neolithic pottery have been found in places such as Jomon Japan (10,500 BC), the Russian Far East (14,000 BC), Sub-Saharan Africa and South America.
Pottery is made by forming a ceramic (often clay) body into objects of a required shape and heating them to high temperatures in a kiln which removes all the water from the clay, which induces reactions that lead to permanent changes including increasing their strength and hardening and setting their shape. A clay body can be decorated before or after firing; however, prior to some shaping processes, clay must be prepared. Kneading helps to ensure an even moisture content throughout the body. Air trapped within the clay body needs to be removed. This is called de-airing and can be accomplished either by a machine called a vacuum pug or manually by wedging. Wedging can also help produce an even moisture content. Once a clay body has been kneaded and de-aired or wedged, it is shaped by a variety of techniques. After shaping, it is dried and then fired.
1. Ship to eBay ADDRESS. Package handling only takes 1-5 business day at our warehouse, so please make sure entering correct payment and shipping information before checking out.
2. Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Our orders are dispatched by reputable shipping companies who make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. We hold trust that our selected Couriers will Deliver Your Parcel Safely. If there are any issues with your delivery, we can assist.
Delivery times are working days which exclude weekends and public holidays. Please enquire before purchasing if you are in a matter of urgency to discuss an express delivery option.
1. If you receive any damaged or defective items, we will exchange it as quickly as possible.
2. You must contact us within 7 days of delivery of the product to notify us of any defects.
3. You need to send a picture to prove the problems by using ebay's attaching files button
4. Items must be in original box and kept in good condition.
5. Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost if there isn't any problem with the product.You need to cover the actual shipping cost.
6. If you dont receive the item within 30-45 days we can refund you the cost of the product. Shipping costs are not included in refunds.